Monday, May 13, 2013

~Mother's Day 2013~

Today I was feeling a little sorry for myself because I couldn't be with all three of our daughters on Mother's Day. Kelli lives 1600+ miles from us and Kristina was still on her honeymoon and wouldn't be back until late Sunday evening. I was also sad that I couldn't be with my Mom because she passed away March 26, 2012.

This is a picture of my Mom and I that sits on my desk.
 
After church Kaitlyn told me her and Leighton were taking me out to brunch at the Atlantis Hotel in Reno.
 
We were joined by Leighton's parents, siblings, and both sets of grandparents. The place was HUGE and extremely busy since it was Mother's Day. They told us there would be an hour wait. As we waited in line we talked and visited with one another. As we were approaching the cashier to pay to get into the restaurant, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to find these two people.
What a nice surprise!! They arrived home late the night before and planned on surprising me for Mother's Day. Just their presence was present enough for me. I had big hapy tears. Even though I couldn't be with all of my children, God blessed me with being able to be with two of them. I am so thankful. Chet, Kelli, & Quade sent me this beautiful vinyl wall art that I can't wait to put up in our home.
They ordered it from our friend Tonya at Fruitful Vine Creations
 
I am a very blessed Momma indeed <3
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment