Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Emptiness

This morning was a very differnt kind of morning for me. Usually, I would wake up, walk down the hall to the girls room and close their door so they wouldn't be disturbed. This time as I approached their room, I seen two empty beds, empty walls, empty closet, and it's as though no one ever lived there. There is an emptiness in my heart that hurts deeply. I know it's a process I will have to go through and I know with the help of the LORD, He will see me through, but right now, it's hard and I wish I could turn back time. I am so incredibly thankful that those sweet girls of ours are married to two godly young men who love them and the Lord. As parents, we could want for anything more for them. God answered our prayers and we are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment