Tuesday, April 30, 2013

~Titus 2 Tuesday~


I have been thinking of Mother's Day a lot lately. Probably because this year is going to be very different. Not only am I not going to be able to spend it with my Momma, since (she passed away last year). But, I'm also not going to be with two of my own daughters. Kelli lives 1,700 miles away and Kristina will still be away on her honeymoon.

Mother’s Day means more to me than my own birthday because it is a day to celebrate the fact that I am blessed with children. I am so honored that the Lord chose to bless me with three beautiful daughters.

Mother's Day is a wonderful opportunity we have to truly bless our mothers. This biblical mandate applies to children of all ages. I realized that my daughters learned how to honor me by how I honored my mom.

We can honor our moms in many ways and while purchasing a gift is not required, it is a sweet thing to do. I always prefer homemade gifts or gifts that have special meaning. Our girls have always made this day very special for me.

I pray that each of you Mom's have a very blessed Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment