Thursday, July 18, 2013

Weekly Visit

Yesterday was my day to go out to visit the girls. Before the girls got married, we decided that Wednesday's was a good day to get together since it's in the middle of the week. We see each other at church on Sunday's too.

I usually bring lunch for us. Yesterday we all contributed to the menu and we made Chicken Spinach Enchilada's with a white sauce. It was so yummy! Their husbands were able to join us for lunch too, so that was nice.

 
After lunch, the girls and I went into town so they could run some errands and get groceries. We also stopped and got ice cream cones :) We came back to their houses and got the groceries put away. Then the girls took me out to show me their baby chicks that arrived today. We raised chickens when the girls were home. They enjoyed caring for them and loved their farm fresh eggs!
 

 
It was time for me to get going home. So as always, I requested a a couple of pictures. I enjoy these special little moments with these two.
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment