Friday, July 26, 2013

Special Outing

Yesterday was a good day, a great day! I picked up Kaitlyn & Kristina and headed to Reno for the day. Our first stop was BJ's Brewhouse for lunch. They have really good food and a certain pregnant girl was starving (as usual) :)


 
Our next stop was Target. That's always a good place to go :) Then we were off to Bed, Bath, & Beyond. The girls found some good deals there and still had wedding gift cards to spend. Amazingly enough we ended up at Babies R Us. I have no idea who's idea that was! I can't believe I didn't take any pictures there. There were sooooooooo many cute things. That can be a dangerous place for an expectant momma to go. We all had fun "oooohing and aaaahing" over everything. Seriously though, they have so many things that a baby would never need or use. While we were in the store, it began to rain, actually pour. To most people, that's no big deal, but to people who live in the desert, that's a huge thing! We even had to take a picture of it!
 
 
Next stop, Wal-Mart, then Hallmark. We then headed over to a restaurant called *Claim Jumper*. Michael met us there after he got off from work. It was so nice having dinner together. We laughed, talked, and had a good time.
 
 
I asked the waiter to take a picture of us before we left. I took this picture of the girls walking to the vehicle. It's so sweet to see them so close even after they are married.
 
 
Then we headed to our house so Michael could drop off his truck and we could all go in one vehicle to bring the girls home. Before we left though, I had to have a mini photo session in our back yard.
 





 
I had such a good time with my girls today. I'm so thankful they still like spending time with their momma. I look forward to our next outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment