Monday, August 5, 2013

~ 46 Years Young ~

This past Saturday was Michael's birthday. He said, "WOW, I'm getting old"! I wasn't amused especially since I am 4 1/2 years OLDER than him. :o)  We didn't have any special plans other than just spending the day together being out & about. His only request was to go *Steak & Shake* for lunch. It just opened out here last Thursday. He used to go to one when he was younger and I've never been to one. As we approached the restaurant, they had people directing traffic because it was so busy! The drive-thru had a 40 minute wait and the restaurant was taking names because they had a 45 minute wait.

 


 
It was a nice surprise to find that the prices were VERY reasonable. Our bill was only $12.98 for the both of us. I like that!!



After lunch, we visited a couple of shops, did a Costco run, and ended up at AT&T because our contract was up. Even though it was Michael's birthday, he let me get the new iPhone 5 and he has my iPhone 4. What a sweetheart!

 
We met Leighton & Kaitlyn for a late supper. I forgot to take pictures of them. OOPS! All & all we had a good day. Happy Birthday to my bestest friend in the whole world. I love you, Michael!!

No comments:

Post a Comment