Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Little Things

Since Kaitlyn has gotten pregnant, she hasn't been feeling very well. She doesn't have morning sickness. She has ALL DAY sickness. I know it's hard to do things when you aren't feeling well, especially cooking. Being pregnant magnifies those feelings and senses. Since it's been hard for Kaitlyn, I decided to offer my *assistance*. I made her and Leighton some home made muffins and brought them over to their house today. I also brought them some Stroganoff for supper. While I was there, I made Kaitlyn lunch and did her dishes. I'm not writing this for a pat on the back or for recognition in any way. I am writing this because I am blessed that she wants me there to help in her time of need. I am blessed because I am available to her when she needs me. Our children grow up, marry, and start families of their own. But, it's always nice when we can be there for each other when we're needed. I want our grown children to know that their Dad and I are always there for them, no matter what. Whether we are near or far apart, our hearts are close and you're ALWAYS in our prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment